
I just thought I should keep you up to date. My schooling is going great and I am passing. I just finished my Anatomy and Physiology class with a 100.2 I struggled but that extra credit helped. Our teacher was new to the school and I was worried that he was not going to work at a faster paced school. You see with A&P you have 21 chapters to finish in 4 weeks. During those weeks you usually only attend class twice a week so you have time to do the homework through their online program Angel. For the first 2 weeks we only covered 5 chapters, so I was worried about the other 16 chapters. In the end we finished all but two chapters but those were over the reproductive systems and besides, most of us knew most of that from high school health. Anyways after cramming my brain with facts I passed the class with an awesome grade. After such a thought processing class they gave us a slightly easier class which is Medical Reports and Communication. So far it is all common sense, so I think I will have a class that I can relax a little.
Other than that my bowling is just as bad. While practicing I had 6 gutters and 22 pins knocked down so yeah I really need to practice. I can bowl granny style not really by my right hand. In fact I seem to egt a lot of gutter bowls when I try to actually throw… sometimes I wonder why I let them win and make me sign up for bowling…..it is a good exercise but I really suck. But at least I have fun doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment